Monday, March 19, 2012

It's as usual

Hello, guys. Im the owner of this blog, Reinecke Ribka Halim. I study at SMA 2 Bandarlampung. Truthly I am on tenth grade but because it's imporer so I am on eleventh grade because I (read: actually I don't really want it) have been joining at acceleration class, where the students study for 2 years.

This blog is made because my TIK teacher ask me (actually: us) to make a blog, so I made it and I started to publish the tasks even I copied from others and pasted on mine. Hehehe... Maybe someday I can post my own idea about something important like this :D


I wanna tell you something about my blog, but this is not very important to be read. But.... okay if you pursue me.
Truthly this blog is the fourth. I've made 3 blogs but I've deleted it because when I was on JHS, my friend showed me her blog and I was interested on it, but when I made a blog I felt confused becuase I didn't know how to decorated the blog. So the three blogs are just like rubbish .


Okay, I think that's enough for today, because over night I must go to sleep and if I have time I will write something.

Love

Ribka

No comments:

Post a Comment